New Jersey Tall Case Clock
wow, that is just amazing. Almost too much accents for one piece.......sensory overload.
MsNomer said:

Antiques Roadshow, Year 2165:

”What you have here is a genuine Millard, built about 2015. You notice the craftsmanship--he was one of the finest cabinet makers of his era. His pieces don't come onto the market very often. They are usually kept within the family as cherished heirlooms…"

+1,+1

Best comment I've seen on WN and perfect at this time.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Rob, Simply marvelous. I just had Martha restore a dial for me from 1790..excellant craftsmanship...check out classic clocks--Atlanta for their movements..from their website Bernie has a design with an average daily variation is +/- .008 seconds with no barometric compensation. The pendulum has a Q of 7700. It is made of Invar with brass compensator and includes a weight shelf for time regulation. May as well put the best in your case. Thanks for popsting
Rob truly amazing, you are a true artisan.
I'm curious how long it took you to complete.
Congratulations on your incredible talent.
Mark
I quit.... tools for sale...

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Bill Holt said:

[blockquote]MsNomer said:

Antiques Roadshow, Year 2165:

”What you have here is a genuine Millard, built about 2015. You notice the craftsmanship--he was one of the finest cabinet makers of his era. His pieces don't come onto the market very often. They are usually kept within the family as cherished heirlooms…"

+1,+1

Best comment I've seen on WN and perfect at this time.

[/blockquote]

Add another plus!
See ya later,
Bill
Splendid!

ull Definition of SPLENDID
: possessing or displaying splendor: as
a : shining, brilliant
b : marked by showy magnificence
: illustrious, grand
a : excellent <a splendid opportunity>
b : being out of the ordinary : singular
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
The whole clock is great, but that eagle is extremely well done! I've been practicing on making some myself and their trickier than they look, especially the head and eyes.

Thanks for posting this, I hope to be at Colonial Williamsburg in January to hear your presentation.

Steve
Bump
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Beautiful!

Frank
Frank