Wardrobe picture
Well,
I've been squealing away wood for this piece for a long time with the intention of building it for my wife and I. Of course as usual I told a customer about the piece I wanted to build and he said "perfect, I'll take it". I guess I can just call this one a practice run for the really nice one I will build the next time. The curly cherry came from Horizon Wood products where I get all my really nice cherry. The crotches came from my local wood guy Joe Ball. The inlay on top is holly and the secondary wood is poplar. I really want to get some good photos of it but the stinking thing is so heavy my back hurts every time I even think about moving it.
Some people make it really hard for me to call myself a woodworker.

Gorgeous.
Phydeaux
Phydeaux said:

Gorgeous.

^^^^^^^
What he said
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
All I can say is WOW! Man are you talented. By the way can you tell us the finish/process?
GOD BLESS AMERICA
geneo1 said:

All I can say is WOW! Man are you talented

The wood is the real star of the show on this one. All I did was put some stuff together and put some hardware on it. The wood on this piece is just stunning and is what really makes the piece one of my favorites that I have built to date
cputnam said:

[blockquote]Phydeaux said:

Gorgeous.

^^^^^^^
What he said

[/blockquote]

+3
Gorgeous work, there, Dave. I can't wait to see what wood you select to use on the 'keeper'.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Beautiful. Any pics of the insides?
Dynamite!
Wow
Dave, what can you tell me about the hardware? Is it modern? I tried to blow up the pic to get a better look, but can't see much.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com