Expansion & Contraction offspring - Combo
This is my latest, I call it Combo. It combines features from the previous boards (Expansion and Contraction). Where the smallest piece in these was 1/4" x 1/4", the smallest in Combo is 1/8" x 1/8". Overall size is larger (approx. 17" x 17")

I think it looks better at a 45 degree rotation, so I made the stand to present it that way.

There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
that is really cool!
You are a wild man! So many great creations!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Even with the picture I find myself following the lines with my eyes. In person it would probably drive me insane.

Beautiful!
See ya later,
Bill
Absolutely amazing work. How long did it take to make that board??
Great work!!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
AARRGGHH!! MY EYES!!!

Kidding aside, that is beautiful.
A retirement dedicated to fine woodworking and bad golf.
Fordman said:

Absolutely amazing work. How long did it take to make that board??

Between the design time and the shop time, I have somewhere around 200 hours in it.
There is a fine line between woodworking and insanity - sometimes I am not sure which side of the line I am on.
Wow, that is amazing!!
Wild board D, if a person had vertigo it would be a tough day around it though

You may win the prize for most individual pieces in a cutting board based on all of the one's I've looked at.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW