Shaker Candle Stand Plans
Like this:

It occured to me that Christmas is a few days away and I want to make one as a gift. But I cant wait for USPS to deliver plans otherwise I would just buy Norm's.

Anyone know a download for this critter? Really all I need are the basic dimensions, just to have one less thing to think about.
Ag
I am thinking about 16 across the top, column about 3" major diameter and about 16" long, legs holding the column perhaps 6" off the floor, spread about 14" (imaginary base circle).
Sound about right?
May not be at hand for you but a measured drawing appears in Eijer Handberg's books. John Shae's too.

If you have access to Fine Woodworking's archive (subscription) I believe there is a version from Chris Becksvoort available too.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Rob Young said:

If you have access to Fine Woodworking's archive (subscription) I believe there is a version from Chris Becksvoort available too.

I do and I will take a look.
Thank you!
Here's St. Roy's version or a digital download here.
Phil S. said:

Here's St. Roy's version or a digital download here.

The digital download is Christian Becksvoort's. It includes the Sketchup model which would allow you to make any modifications you might want to do.

Probably noticed Becksvoort's plan is for a different stand. If you have time to search it out, the vase/swept leg version is exceedingly handsome. I've sold a few orders of it in cherry and maple. The other is simpler, and with a bit more arch in the leg, also a fine classic piece.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
PM sent.
Carolyn "Kscott & GDay, can I come sniff you?"
Timberwolf "You ARE WHO you eat"!!!!!!! "
Spokeshave "You're swallowing someone else's DNA right now."
AgGEM said:

Anyone know a download for this critter? Really all I need are the basic dimensions, just to have one less thing to think about.
Ag

Look here: Shaker tripod table (page 16)

Cliff
Cliff
ex-TX, now Maine!
Thank you all.
I now have all the data I wanted, and I'll post results when finished.
Ag