Finally making some progress on my workbench.
Decided to start sawing during the Thanksgiving break. I've been planning this one for a while. I had planned to use the sandply stuff from the Home Depot, but that stuff really looked like crap this time around. I couldn't believe it. It was usually pretty decent. I ended up getting their maple plywood for about $10/sheet cheaper. It's definitely not the best stuff, but if it's good enough for the pantry, it's good enough for a workbench.

I was able to make good use of my old workbench. I sure didn't want to just cut it up. I stuck some harbor freight wheels on it and took it to the farm for a shop workbench (most of the shop is dirt floor).

Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
This is what I'm building, or at least attempting to. All of the openings will be drawers of various heights.

LincMercGuy,

Nice progress for sure! But you are a lot smaller than I thought you would be...

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
It's a really big bench. Those are 240V 40A outlets in the front.
Did you get this finished?

I might have missed it in another thread.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
What is he holding? Slingshot?
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11