Looking for good screwdrivers
Looking at their website I really like Grace Tools copper hammers and chisel/file handles...
I have a set of the LV Parallel-Tip Screwdrivers I use for precision work. I also have some of the LN screwdrivers for some of their planes. I've got several of the LV Ratcheting Screwdriver for utility work and mostly use my Bosch PS11 with bits from McFeeleys for Square drive, hex, pozi, combo, torx and a couple philips.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
I have the LV precision tip which I have not used yet since I am reserving them for use with brass screws or other such critical applications.

These are my general use (not beaters) screwdrivers. I was so impressed with the # 2 square driver that I bought the whole set and am very happy after about a year or so.

JMO & YMWV
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Another +1 for the grace drivers. I love mine.
I have a Brownell's master set for all the gun stuff and various sets of Klein's for the electrical stuff. I've considered something like the Grace's for general use, but worry about what I'll do when the tips (esp. the Phillips) get goobered up, which they inevitably do. That's one advantage to a multi-tip quick-change set.
Mike

Funny on occasion, embarrassing on average.
I can get Klein's locally and they are by far the best screwdrivers I can walk down the street and buy. I think they are a better tool than the Grace screwdrivers. Maybe not as good as a set of Magna-tips, but that likely has more to do with selection than the quality of the tools themselves.
And besides, Klein has this:

Seriously, the Klein's are really good - except for the very small ones (Phillips #0, etc.). They are so soft as to be nearly useless.
Mike

That's disappointing to hear. Not the beer wrench, but about the soft drivers. I've been very pleased with the larger ones.
Wouldn't trade any of them, except the little bitty ones.
Mike

I have a few Klien's but mostly Snap - On's which I have had for years and years. But I need a new set of something.

I been thinking of getting some Grace Drivers than Jack ( Timberwolf ) showed that set, which one ???????

Steve