My new bandsaw blade go to place
I switched to Lenox bimetal blades awhile back and they cost pennies more and last many times longer then the Timberwolf's I had in the past.

But sometimes getting them was hard as I don't have a local place and to often "hobbyists" are looked at as Uncle Sugar.

This place Rat Cheer.

Good price. Shipped fast.

For my saw I use a ½" Di-Master II resaw blade. 35 bucks. For my use in my shop with my saw I get about 10 times the blade life I was getting out of TW's so in a way I'm looking at $3.50 per blade.
Vaping Bad.........
I have one of the Diemaster II blades on my saw right now. It doesn't cut quite as clean as a Woodslicer, but it's already lasted longer than the WS did. It's the one I'll use from now on, I bookmarked that page you linked.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Thanks Sean
See ya later,
Bill
Getting ready to upgrade my Jet 14 inch with a riser block. Was planning to buy some TS blades in 105. Will give these guys a shot.
_____
Darrell
Great prices thanks Sean.
For years I had gone to BC Saw and tool for all my BS blades, now their link goes to some other company, and there is no info about BS blades, looks like I need a change.

Whats the story between Diemaster, trimaster, flex back and woodmaster. Is there a correlation between cut and blade life for the extra $$$$$

This is the link for my 142" Rikon 18" BS
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
As far as I know, the Diemaster 2 is a bi metal blade, the Tri Master has carbide teeth, and the flex back is their regular steel blade. The Diemaster 2 has very good life at a reasonable cost, and is rated for light non-ferrous metals as well. The carbide tooth blade is for guys with your money (and your saw, I've read of problems with it on smaller 14" saws), and I put the Flex back into the box with all other blades. Don't know anything about the woodmaster though, maybe that's another one of the "regular" blades?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
My Money
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Bought blades for my 12 " bs from them. No problems at all. Not looking forward to buying blades for my 36" saw when it's up and running. It's around a 20' blade but looking at pricing they are actually cheaper per foot than the smaller ones.
Bill_de said:

Thanks Sean

+1

I need some blades too.