My biggest WW project ever
(09-24-2016, 09:15 PM)MsNomer Wrote: We loaded it to the gills, including 26 gallons of water for the desert. 6,900 pounds, still 1,500 pounds below GVR.

Finally got a wide-angle:
[Image: fa841d8015c99ac0d7364dabcfb28e15_zpsl4wzqhs9.jpg]

Carolyn
I cannot now see any of your pics,just a message from photobucket saying please update your account to allow 3rd party hosting. Also if you are headed for Nova Scotia and need any assistance,I live just outside Truro and would only be too happy to help you out. Truro is called the hub of Nova Scotia.Feel free to PM me and I will send you my email address.I don't text or have facebook. Can't figure out why I cannot see your pics,I saw them before.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Mel,
Carolyn, like everyone else, has had their photos kidnapped and held for ransom by PhotoFlubber.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
Photo Bucket sure has changed the online landscape with their greed. I see those stupid fill ins everywhere.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I am in the process of setting up a website that would host the photos.

Chips Ahoy, thanks for the offer. We visited NS last spring and had a great, foggy time. This year, we had a great, foggy time in Quebec. I suspect we will be back.

Promaster is not available as a passenger vehicle in the US, only as a cargo van. It would be very expensive to add seats to meet safety standards. Sprinter and Transit do come in passenger versions and are used where only a few passengers need transporting at a time. That yellow bus carries at least 16, maybe 20 kids.

The biggest problem with my van is that when I'm traveling, which is most of the time, I can't do woodworking. This year I will probably not be home more than two months total and that time, in 1-to-2-week increments, is spent getting ready for the next excursion. Life is good.

The most amazing thing about the van is that there's not much I'd do different. The main thing is I'd run the electrical under the cabinets instead of in the walls, but that's relatively minor. Of course I see things I like in other builds, but when I consider what I'd have to give up, it's never worth it.

The main update that I had not documented here is a Webasto heater fed from the gas tank. It is located on the floor of the "tunnel" under the bed. Combustion intake and exhaust are outside under the van. It works very well, but not at high altitude.

Everything is holding up well. I am impressed at the GF Endurovar on the counter and battery box tops/foot rests. They look almost new.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
(07-22-2017, 02:50 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: Mel,
Carolyn, like everyone else, has had their photos kidnapped and held for ransom by PhotoFlubber.

Gary
I have had the same problem with photobucket,they wanted to charge me $149 for one pic.I cannot figure out how to post pics now. Thanks for the info.

Mel
Mel, after you hit reply on any post, look down at the bottom of the page you are on for the section called "attachments". If the pic is on your hard drive then click choose file. Wherever you have the file go to that folder, or directory, and find the file, then just pick it. After that all you have to do is hit add attachment at the bottom of the page you are on here, and Viola......

Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks,hope this works.Got it sure do appreciate your help SteveN

Mel

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry Carolyn for interrupting your thread.Have a great trip.

Mel
I didn't know we could do that now.

Attached Files Image(s)

Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
That is just sweet setup.  When do you put up the curtains.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.