Champagne Flutes
My daughter is getting married next month and I wanted to make something special for her wedding day.

https://flic.kr/p/qVHRZb

I went to the wood store and found a baseball bat blank of ash. It has a nice fiddleback effect to it. She is very happy to have them and I enjoyed making them.
Ya done good, dad, beautiful job and will be cherished for years.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Bill

Those really look nice in the link. I am looking forward to seeing yours.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Looks like a winner to me Bill. Nice job.
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
Those are the ones Bill did on the link, Arlin
Home run Dad
Thanks to all that chimed in. Arlin, those are the ones I made.

My daughter and her fiance were quite pleased. Originally, I was going to etch the date and stuff on the glass but decided I did not want to take the chance of messing it up. They look good enough without the embellishments. I got cold feet because the glasses are narrow and I wasn't sure I could get it lined up correctly. I also got to make the ring box but that doesn't involve any turning.
Give me a they looked very professional.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

This deserves a bump.

Beautiful work.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Great looking flutes Bill. Congratulations on the wedding and teach that new son in law To say "YES DEAR"
Member Illiana Woodturners South Holland, Illinois