Fun summer project with the kids.
Great photos. Great fun.
These are my favorite kinds of posts. What a great summer project, and memories for later years. Great stuff.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
John it is great that you are sharing your skills with kids
John very cool, I love to see the kids getting involved with woodworking projects, such fun. Ah we have another Lefty you go Girl. My Daughter is a Left handed as well and is actually pretty handy with tools.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing the final projects.

Steve
This is just so utterly cool. I envy you. None of my grandkids are showing any current interest in woodwork - although the girls are all pretty crafty.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
This could be my favorite thread.
Mike Brady said:

This could be my favorite thread.

Me too....
Skip

Progress:

Untitled by fibonacci_galoot, on Flickr" />
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Katie's first ever dovetails. Came out pretty nice.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Ryan's first ever dovetails. Also very nice.