Hall table FINISHED!!
Agree that's certainly not novice work especially with the hand cut half blind dove tails with such narrow/thin pins. Great job.
Very nice, Blake. That's a long way from "novice." Elegant, clean design you can be proud of, and your dovetails are very fine. You pointed out several flaws in your finished piece. You know they're there and they are the focus of your attention every time you look at the piece; but, trust me, nobody else will ever see them. It's an heirloom for sure.
Very nice!!!
Exceptional !!
That is excellent work. Learning to conceal errors is a big part of this game.
A year and a half completion time on a project might lead to your becoming known as "Lightnin'" in these parts!

Dave
Thank you all for the nice comments!
Very, very nice! You have ceased to be a novice.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Looks great, and not like something a novice (uh, like me) would put out.
Semper fi,
Brad

SWEET!!!
I like it! All of us makes mistakes on a build. IMO you've executed a build only a more experienced woodworkers would tackle; the hand cut DTs, curved legs and handmade pulls just to name a few examples. Well done. You are beyond being a novice.