Ridgid tablesaw dust collection
I have a Ridgid T3660 tablesaw, and have used my shop vac for dust collection, but in my new shop, I want to use my dust collector. Anyone use an adaptor? I would like to know which one someone has used successfully. There could be issues with clearance etc. and i would like a specific recommendation if someone has one.

I know it is only $10 but I would like to save a bit of time if i "guess" wrong.

Also, the port on the saw is 2.25" ID and 2.5" OD. When buying an adaptor that is 2.5" is that ID or OD?

Thanks,

Roger
I attached a short piece of 2-1/2" hose and put a 2-1/2" to 4" adapter on the end of it. I hook up my 4" dust collector hose to that. It works well. I still have some dust in the floor under the saw, but it gets the majority of it.

What you see in the floor is probably 6-8 months worth of dust.

If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
Thanks, good suggestion!
me, I just use my ridged shop vac. It does a really good job of keeping the dust down. If I don't turn it on, dust is everywhere, I custom made an adapter from PVC plumbing parts, 2 fittings and a short piece of pipe. I had to enlarge the ID to fit the saw, used a forstner bit, and filed the threads down on the other end to fit the shop vac hose. Funny thing is, the same fitting fits the Dewalt jbsite saw.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I used to use myRidgid shopvac too, but abandoned it due to lack of space on moving day! (I know!)

So this is to be able to use dust collector without having to purchase new shop vac (right now)

Roger