Anybody use Titebond Melamine glue instead of Roo Glue? Half the cost

Titebond Melamine glue is half the price of Roo Glue. Is anybody using it that can give a good comparison?
There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring - Carl Sagan
Your Amazon link says Titebond is $12.98 delivered, and Roo Glue is $13.58 delivered...

I'd worry about your math skills before I'd worry about a comparison if I were you...
fred@kingstonco.com
Sold by Woodcraft. Store is a 15 minute round trip if I make a special trip, or it is one mile out of my way on my daily commute. I'd like to hear about how well it performs compared to Roo glue.
There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring - Carl Sagan
As a former glue rep my opinion is 6ix of one and half a dozen of the other and neither work on all melamine. In fact IIRC there is one brand of melamine that neither melamine glue mentioned perform reliably. Bottom line I avoid the thought of gluing melamine whenever possible, with poly vinyl acrylic glues
Never Give Up

I would be interested in this as well. RooGlue has uses beyond melamine, such as bonding dissimilar materials and long open times.
I used the Titebond Melamine glue to repair some loose melamine on some cabinets...worked fine, no problems.