Oscillating tool - Titanium verses regular metal blade
Brian in sunny FL said:

What will you be cutting with them?

Various metal stuff in the future. My current metal cutting blade (regular type that came with my Craftsman oscillating tool) wore out so I'm looking for good replacement blades. I've decided to order the Bosch carbide blades. I already have a Bosch to Craftsman blade adapter that I previously bought for a different Bosch blade, in case the Bosch carbide blades don't fit directly.

Thanks,
Skyglider
SkyGlider said:

My current metal cutting blade (regular type that came with my Craftsman oscillating tool) wore out so I'm looking for good replacement blades. I've decided to order the Bosch carbide blades. I already have a Bosch to Craftsman blade adapter that I previously bought for a different Bosch blade, in case the Bosch carbide blades don't fit directly.

UPDATE:

I bought the Bosch OSC114C carbide blades (3 pack). The blade fit my Craftsman multi-tool directly without having to use the Bosch adapter. Did some cutting today and it is a very good metal cutting blade. Cut off the roofing nails protruding down through the sheathing on the eaves of my new shed. Probably about 50 - 60 nails.

Cutting the last nail was as easy as the first nail and none of the blade's teeth were broken when I was done. The blade met all of my expectations. The 3 blades are going to last me a long time.

Hope this helps someone,
Skyglider