Copmputer Hand Held Tools
Anyone ever seen these tools? I just got a e-mail from them and it looks kinda cool...

shapertools.com
Need more info !!!
There has been a couple of these handheld cnc router ideas floating around the past two years. The idea is portability and no limits in cnc frame on X and Y - your cutting X and Y area only limited by your reach and power cords.

Pretty neat.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

BloomingtonMike said:

There has been a couple of these handheld cnc router ideas floating around the past two years. The idea is portability and no limits in cnc frame on X and Y - your cutting X and Y area only limited by your reach and power cords.

Pretty neat.

Seems like the biggest two challenges would be indexing your work correctly, and balance between portability and stability.

Duke
Something like this?

Gotta love this guy, can't make a joint with Grandpa's tools, so he makes a gizmo. MIT logic I guess.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW