Brand/source for high quality bi-fold doors hanging hardware?
  Re: (...)
Didn't want to, but ended up with more bifold doors (solid knotty alder) for a 6' wide closet that having a pair of 36" doors just would not have worked on.

Door place quoted $110 for HD hardware, then said oops it's $150, I said pass knowing you fine folks would know of a better source for a way better deal..

Alan
  Re: Brand/source for high quality bi-fold doors hanging hardware? by arw01 (Didn't want to, but ...)
http://www.johnsonhardware.com/fdindex.htm

Twinn
Will post for food.
  Re: Brand/source for high quality bi-fold doors hanging hardware? by arw01 (Didn't want to, but ...)
Yep, the Johnson hardware stuff is top notch, and comes in varieties as well as load capacities you will never see in a box store. Great company to deal with as well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I have bi-folds in the master bedroom closet and after they'd been in a while, the problematic point was the pin on top of the free end of the doors---it was alway popping out of the little trolley thingie. I went looking for a better method and to my surprise----HD had it on the aisle with other door hardware----spring loaded, metal pins. So far these have stayed in with no problems.
Dave