Need ideas for keeping shed's double doors open.
My 10' x 14' shed has two doors that are each 2 feet wide, centered on a 10' wall. The doors are on hinges. Any suggestions on the best/easiest way to hold the doors open?

If you have double doors on your shed, how do you keep them open?

Thanks,
Skyglider
Eye bolts & bungee cords.
You could put a hook and eye on each door to latch them open against the shed wall

Twinn
Will post for food.
A Squared said:

You could put a hook and eye on each door to latch them open against the shed wall

+1
That's what I did.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

For a cheap fix, take a piece of 1x4 pine, or whatever you've got laying around, as long as it takes to reach within 6" of the end of each door when both are open, screw to it 2 pieces of 2x4 scrap with a dado as wide as the top of each door so they will set in the dado, cut dado about 1" deep and if necessary at an angle to match the slight angle of the doors if they don't open completely, nail them to the board appropriately to reach the center of each door, then open the doors wide, put the board on top of the doors next to the structure and slide each door edge into the dado. It worked on a shed I had 20 years ago but depending on the design of yours it might need some modification. Simple and effective.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Adjust the hinges until you get the door to stay open. I did that on one side and it's perfect. Use a stone on the other because I'm too impatient to spend time playing with hinges.

Steve
Herb G said:

Eye bolts & bungee cords.

Worked good for me...easy, cheap and works.
Take the doors off. Problem solved permanently.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15