NEW NEW PSA GRR RIPPER AT LOWES
ok, just for kicks, I checked online. My local Lowes had 2 of the GRR Ripper's in stock, for................... $2.40 each. So, naturally, I had to buy both of them. Now, I thought I got a good deal back when they were like $10 each, I bought 2 then. These 2 new ones will go up for sale in SWS when I get them, no real [profit to be made, just passing on the savings.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
good catch...comes up $59.99 at my store
Bob
BobW said:

good catch...comes up $59.99 at my store

Same here....but I do already have 2
This?

or

Called a GRR-RIP BLOCK
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Why is it my Lowes never puts anything on sale? Was just in there today and they had a pantry cabinet with one side busted -- reg $330 on sale for $300. We're not talking minor cosmetic here, but enough to make this nothing more than a shop cabinet. Now I could understand if they made it maybe a hundred, but even then I'd still have time and material into the fix just to make it sound. No savings at all. Wonder how long it will sit before they dumpster it?
This one

http://www.lowes.com/pd_598788-77682-GR-....111&rpp=32

however, the internet showed 2 in stock, I ordered both of them online and waited for a confirmation email. Instead, I got a phone call saying they were out of stock. So, I didn't get the extra ones after all.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry