St Louis Woodworking this weekend
We will be in St Louis this weekend. Is there anything interesting related to woodworking to check out? We have Cardinals tickets for Saturday night, but the rest of our schedule is pretty fluid. We will be there through Monday.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
Harbor Freight is not too far away in Fairview Heights.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Not really wood working related, but the City Museum is an interesting place to go, especially if you have children: http://www.citymuseum.org/
The art museum in Forest Park has an excellent furniture display including a Greene and Greene table, a Nakashima chair, period rooms and more. I can think of nothing better in town.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Off topic ,but what the heck. As an ardent Redbird fan I feel compelled to comment. My dad was born in NE Arkansas, Piggot and was raised on a small rural family farm during the depression. My grandma had a small radio and my dad would follow the Cards on KMOX during the season. He raised my brothers and I to be Cardinal fans, though we three sons were all born in Michigan. Though dad is now gone, my bros and I keep the tradition of going to see the Cards nearly every year. Last year it was two games in early September against the Pirates at Busch. This past week we caught the interleague White Sox matchup in Chicago. Sorry to hijack, but I had to share when I saw you were from NE Ark. Hope your visit to St. Louis is pleasant, made even more pleasant by sweeping the Braves.
Thanks all.

We went to City Museum last night, it was very fun.

We will try to check out the art museum Monday.

My mom's family is all from Piggott. I grew up in Rector which is the next town over. Small world...
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
dlgWoodWork said:

...We will try to check out the art museum Monday….

Art museum is closed Mondays.
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
I operate a small custom door company in Chesterfield which is 25 miles west of St. Louis. My afternoon tomorrow and I'd be happy to give you the nickel tour. Who knows, you may even leave with some off-fall!

PM me for my contact #.
Mike
“Political correctness is a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.”

Slohand said:

I operate a small custom door company in Chesterfield which is 25 miles west of St. Louis. My afternoon tomorrow and I'd be happy to give you the nickel tour. Who knows, you may even leave with some off-fall!

PM me for my contact #.
Mike

Where in Chesterfield? That's where I grew up! Haven't been back but once since my mom passed away in 2009.
We are near Spirit Airport, just off of Hwy. 64.
“Political correctness is a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.”