Who makes these drawer slides?
https://youtu.be/72X_vN2FFoE
Alaskan's for Global Warming
Eagle River AK
That looks a lot like a modified Blum slide. I wonder if they are some type of new design Blum is working on?
I seriously doubt that is a Blum product. At one point in the vid he zooms in on the right hand slide and you can see some markings.
My bet is they are cheap chinese slides that come with cheap chinese import rta cabinets.

Jeremy s said:

I seriously doubt that is a Blum product. At one point in the vid he zooms in on the right hand slide and you can see some markings.
My bet is they are cheap chinese slides that come with cheap chinese import rta cabinets.

I've been zooming in and checking the video a lot and it is a close copy of many of the parts of a Bum slide. Could be a knockof of the main components and they added the side clips. Fundamentally it does look like a slightly better design than a Blum does. I know that is Blasphemy, but it avoids the clips on the bottom of the drawer.
Hardware Resources slides copy the Blum design also but they are not near as good quality.

I think the design with not having front clips is cheasy and cheap. Pull up and it disengages...move it side to side when it is pulled out, very sloppy.

There will always be a market for both.

There are several name brands making that same slide. Blum (the original) copiers like KV (MUV) , Salice, Fulterer, Grass .
There are also independent manufacturers of things like the adjustable back mounts, side mounts etc.

I've used a few different brands, but for one reason or another, I always end up back with Blum. I may be trying the Salice brand soon, since one of our wholesale suppliers carries them. The rep is offering a pretty good deal on a job supply. I'm just waiting for the right job to come along.

Drilling those mounting holes looks like a bunch of dicking around.
Locking devices can't miss and are just as fast. I'll spend the extra couple bucks for them