Corian Sanding
I'm selling my house and would like to refresh the look of the dark gray Corian countertops. I've experimented on a cutting board of the material and it appears that the existing finish that I would describe as almost gloss. I have a fairly large run of countertops as there is a breakfast bar and a U-shaped countertop that is about 40 linear feet in length. I've looked on line and used up to 400 grit sandpaper (dry) on a 5" orbital sander followed by both gray and white woven pads. That doesn't get me to quite the gloss finish of the countertops. Can one of the experts point me in the general direction of abrasives to use, wet or dry, etc.? All recommendations are welcomed.
Look into Mirka's line of super fine abrasive pads. You could also post the question up in turning. I think a few of the pen makers have done Corian.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

The guys that put the countertop in the restaraunts go up to 1500 then polish with a 3M compound.
Robert Adams said:

The guys that put the countertop in the restaraunts go up to 1500 then polish with a 3M compound.

Ding! Beware that depending on the finish of the Corian the folks at Corian use different finishing sequences. We sell to them and they won't even tell us what they use on many of their products. So my advice would be to ask a repair person to come in and fix one of the bigger scratches/problems. Watch what he does and then once he is gone, use the same stuff he did.

Corian is VERY easy to mess up. It is easy to fix if you know what you are doing.