Who stole my yard sale & flea market MOJO?
Whole stole it!? I want to know who stole my flea market and yard sale Mojo!

I used to have it. I mean, I could go to 4 or 5 yard sales and find at LEAST one noteworthy tool at a good price. Now,.....nothing but used baby clothes and tuperware!

And don't get me started about the Flea Markets! Most of the Vendors have Ebay-itis! YOu know, where they look up a "similar" tool's value on Ebay? Like when they have a Type 19 Stanley No5 and want $75 for it because "it's an antique!"

So I'm asking one more time,......WHO STOLE MY MOJO?!

Was it Dave Parkis? That guys been flaunting his finds a lot here recently.......... Could be him.......

Was it YOU Admiral? No,...NOT YOU! My fellow New Jersian? Say it ain't so!

Hold it,.....Rich (LilRichard),.......YOU'VE been posting a lot! Et Tu Richard?

Come on guys,.......give it BACK!

See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$

Just remember, I'm watching,.....ALWAYS WATCHING....

See ya around,
Dominic
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
Funny you mention it, but I was helping my in-laws organize stuff for a big yard sale. They're not selling any tools, but they ARE selling a lot of baby clothes and old Tupperware.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
The good news is that we were planning on coming down your way next month for a little vacation, but the wife decided today that she wants to go to Seattle/Portland instead, so I won't be poaching your territory.

Are there many old tools in the Pacific Northwest?
You just need a little....

You stay away you hear! Don't want none of you "Out of Staters" coming in and poaching in my back yard!!!

Just kiddin' Dave.
See ya around,
Dominic
I doubt anyone stole it. You know, the older you get, the easier it is to misplace you MOJO. It's probably somewhere in your shop or in your house. Won't take long to find it. Keep looking.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I think AHill is correct, you are getting old and forgetful and must have misplaced it. Unfortunately I have none to share, but I do have a lot of old grandbaby clothes and even older tupperware. Happy to ship some to you.

But.......I hear if you head down south.....waaay south.....you can find some here.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hEYwk0bypY" ></a>
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools