How to make small shed "portable"?
Research "ice shack" or "ice house"

There is a bunch of ways to do this. I know a bunch of guys that have 8x16 ice houses they drag all around lakes with an ATV or truck.

6x6 runners and a few anchor eye hooks work well.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Admiral said:

This got my imagination wandering, and they make some pretty good looking plastic sheds nowadays, would cut down on weight, this one is 350 pounds empty; mount it on some 4x4s with chamfered edges, like a log carrying sled for use in the snow, with a chain to hook up to your truck, might work for you.

Rubbermaid Shed

I have that shed, built on a 6x6 foundation with 5/4 decking floor. No way i would drag it around. taking it down takes 2-3 hours. I did that twice.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

packerguy® said:

I have that shed, built on a 6x6 foundation with 5/4 decking floor. No way i would drag it around. taking it down takes 2-3 hours. I did that twice.

Is it too flimsy to drag?
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I suspect it would be pretty flimsy if it wasn't supported on a solid base.

But with the more solid sled or trailer underneath it should work fine. I'd still go with wheels because it's easier to drag. Remember, if it looks like flooding, it's probably raining...
Not saying to necessarily use only this brand but building it on a deck platform would allow it to move itself as the water went up. It would need some guidance going back down, but if the ground doesn't get too soft, some wheels could be attached if needed. We had friends with the same situation, and this was the only way it worked all the time, but they weren't always there when the water rose. Trailer, or truck would need solid ground, does it remain firm after flooding?

Other possibility is to build it higher than flood line, but then obviously you loose convenience.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Admiral said:

[blockquote]packerguy® said:

Is it too flimsy to drag?

[/blockquote]

Not so much that its flimsy.....its all plastic. The first time I had it set up, it wasnt level, and the doors didnt close right. The panels basically slide together and are held with clips. The only metal in the whole thing is screws, a small header above the door, and a few alum pieces for the rafters. Its strong, anchored in place, but moving....I bet it would rack....

Small, like 3x5' for chairs, bug spray, a small grill. Just to keep from having to lug stuff back and forth. Should have mentioned size in op.
Here is one way.
http://youtu.be/0kwQ8VbUHjg
Search YouTube for moving a small building and you will find many options. I've moved some pretty big boats on a cradle using rollers (pipes). It can be done.
Jim
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
Something that small could easily be laid on it's side on a small trailer, or tipped and slid into the back of a pickup
Roger A said:

Small, like 3x5' for chairs, bug spray, a small grill. Just to keep from having to lug stuff back and forth. Should have mentioned size in op.

Build one a 3 by 5 trailer. Couple steps up the back. Done.
Or dig hole to back it into.like a loading ramp type thing.