Spar Urethans compatibility help!
Help! In the middle of a project I was using a spray can of Rustoleum Spar Urethane Semi Gloss. After spraying the project with one coat and just starting on the second coat the spray can just stopped spraying midway through a spray pass across the project.

By weight I can tell the spray can is almost half full, but the propellant must have expired.

Locally Menards and Lowes and my Ace Hardware all carry Rustoleum products but none carry the Spray spar urethane.

Can I finish the project spraying with Minwax Helmsman Spar urethane without sanding off the Rustoleum? Or do I need to start over from bare wood?

Thanks
Ricc Havens
Elkhart, IN
Should be fine Ricc. At their heart these are pretty much the same chemically, so their shouldn't be any problems that you wouldn't otherwise have. Consider also, Rustoleum bought the Varathane brand, so if they have Varathane spar, it's probably even closer to the same.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
THANKS!!!!