Saw Blade for DeWalt 705 type 4 Mitre Saw
I want a blade that is a step above construction grade blade for finer cuts. Your recommendations are:??
I've never run into a 12" blade that I didn't like. I've used Frued, Hitachi, DeWalt, and even Irwin and they have all worked great.

I think you need to decide " how fine " you want to go then check out the reviews and pricing at Amazon for xx-tooth 12 inch blades. You will probably be looking at about $40 and up for a blade with good ratings.

Here is one possibility that you may like; I have this one and like it http://www.amazon.com/Freud-LU88R012-Ind...inch+fine+blade
Forrest ChopMaster
See ya later,
Bill
Freud LU91
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I think the 91 has a negative hook angle to help prevent climbing on a slider. Since the 705 is fixed I will stick with my recommendation for the 88 since it has +5 deg. hook angle and will probably give a smoother cut.
Thanks all. Bot the Chopmaster. I am sure I won't be cisappointed.
Best $50.00 blade for that saw

These are handy to have on hand for that saw as well

Good luck with the chopmaster
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW