help me find the thread with the new tablesaw fence
There was a link to a new ts fence design with hold downs and a stock pusher, Please help me find it.
Is this the one?

http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads...rt=all&vc=1
No there was link to a new invention. It wad fixture that bolted to your fence with two spring loade holds downs, and crank on the end of the fence that engaged a stock feeder
I assume you are talking about the Deulen Safety fence http://www.deulentools.com/
Yes that's it thanks
Mark
For years Vega has had adaptations that added to their stock fence. I frequently use my stock pusher, which acts like a kickback finger, and a Board Buddy all in one. I like it to control normal sized stock going through the blade, and it works well with the guard in place.

Finger savers are smaller, and they also ride on, and over the fence, with a pair of thin fingers that push thin stock through the blade, they will also cut to 1/8". Now saying that I have devices that I believe in that will cut to 1/8" doesn't mean I use them that small. On thin offcuts of less than 3/8" 1/4" at the thinnest I flip it all around and drop my offcuts on the non fence side of the blade. Goes without saying, no matter what system you use for thin cuts, you will always fare better using a ZCI.

Finger saver

Just more of the other ways to skin that same cat.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
In the video there are spring clip hold-downs. In another video, the hold-downs have wheels, a little like board buddies. In his eBay store photo, there seems to be a third type of hold-down. Does anybody know where to find out what the latest version is?
Thanks for posting that!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.