Whaaaaaaaat thhhhhheeeeeee......
WOW! That was alternating between funny and scary. The truck clamp is AWSOME, I loved that part. When he said he was going to beltsand the top no way did I think he would take the top the beltsander like that. I was rolling.

I wonder how long before the table falls apart?

Scott
That was pretty entertaining. The table saw planer gig. Ive read and saw a video of a ts being used to make cove molding, but with just wee bit more safety invovled.
that is just a version of how a lot of shops trim tenons using a single blade on the TS, heck I do that at times

the runners are the same as one would use for a slab flattening router setup just using a TS.

I had a few that is going to hurt when it goes wrong moments and the table will eventually fail due to construction methods but I have to give them credit for the way they approached the project.

innovative

workable perhaps with a bit more instruction they could have done it a bit safer.
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Thanh god they work safely huh?
I though t the dust mask was great.
I couldn't watch after Denise mentioned she got nailed while working on that big log.
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
There were definitely some parts where I cringed, but I also saw a couple who were thoroughly enjoying themselves and being creative together. It seems they have a great relationship and get their kicks doing this. Yes, I worry for their safety and hope they aren't condoning this method of using powertools for everyone, but it works for them... so far.

Love the enthusiasm.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Although I could not nor would do that, I sure like his ingenuity and ability to adapt and over come.

His wife sure was pretty and easy to look at.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Gregory of Sherwood Forest said:

Yes, I worry for their safety and hope they aren't condoning this method of using powertools for everyone, but it works for them... so far.

Love the enthusiasm.

Except that in the video, they clearly recommend that "...this is the way to do it." Most of their videos (they have almost 60 on YouTube) are related to solar power projects. The solar power interest explains why he was using a Fresnel lens to burn his name into the bottom of the table.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
These people make the rest of YouTube seem almost sane
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
Scary use of power tools.