Lee Valley Gift Card Sale
Lee Valley is having a sale on their gift cards; the more you spend, the more you save. It didn't take much convincing for me to get one of the $1000 ones

Matt
Where is the notice?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I got an email this morning, but here is the link. http://www.leevalley.com/us/home/page.as...254&c=
Thank you.
Good judgement is the product of experience.
Experience is the product of poor judgement.
Thanks. I read Woodnet before my mail.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I notice they specifically excluded Festool and Sawstop products. That was the primary reason I got one the first time around, as there are very few opportunities to get those products on sale.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
Does anyone know what they're charging for shipping on these? If it's their usual rate based on dollar amount, there wouldn't be much savings, if any, on the smaller gift cards.
Bob
Free shipping, for the gift card only.
cputnam said:

Thanks. I read Woodnet before my mail.

Yeah, me too. Got to start the day off right!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Anybody able to define what "Sale price applies to our special event cards only (sale does not apply to electronic gift cards)" means in Englaish? Are they just saying the cards on the "gift card sale" page?

Also would these be valid for use on free S&H times?

TIA
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW