A Different Kind of Woodwork
Picking up some groceries for a camping trip, and came across this.......how could I not buy it??

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some "Woodwork" to do.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
My wife bought me a bottle of that a few months ago. We loved it, and not just for the name! Enjoy!!

Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I'm imagining a very oaky bouquet, with hints of apple(wood) and cherry, and a fine glossy finish.
What kind of wood does it taste like?

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I heard it is high on fiber. Good for the digestion.
Cheers.
Bill_Houghton said:

I'm imagining a very oaky bouquet, with hints of apple(wood) and cherry, and a fine glossy finish.

Arlin Said: What kind of wood does it taste like?

Actually, Bill & Arlin, I believe the reason for the name is because the wine is aged in French white oak, and it does taste a bit oaky. Maybe a little spice and plum on the nose, a hint of leather, cherry on the palate. Body is smooth but a little on the thin side. Short finish. No apple, Bill, although the vintner does claim it should smell like nutmeg, which is an apple pie ingredient.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools