Wormwood question
So I bought an old dresser today, and after I got it home I noticed just a few holes in a couple locations that are consistent with wormwood. I grabbed a couple of my books, and they note that there is some stuff you can brush onto the surface, or spray into the holes, to help kill the buggers. In all honesty I'm pretty dang sure these are old (there is dust and grime in the holes, and nothing looks newly bored). The book said to basically just drop by a hardware store and grab some. Well, my local hardware store was closed, so I hit Lowes. I couldn't find anything, but I'm not totally sure what keywords I'm looking for other than wormwood. Any ideas where I can get this stuff?

I know heating wood is an option, but I don't think that is ideal with an assembled piece of furniture. I'm not even sure I really need to do it, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Mark

Very likely old beetle larvae holes. Watch for a couple weeks to see if any fras is produced. Beetle don't attack wood that has a film finish. Ken