Identify dove tail bit size
In Vol 20/No 120 what is the height and angle of the dove tail bit used on the two drawer book case on page 14.
More information is needed. What magazine are you referring to?
The Woodsmith magazine dated December 1998, Vol 20/No 120. I want to purchase the dove tail bit and I would like to know the cutter height and angle.
lay a protractor on the page/drawing to find the angle of the bevel...... use the parts list to determine the drawer side thickness and deduct about 1/8"

You may even find the bit and it's information at the back of the issue. AH is/was pretty good at sourcing specialty items

You have enough information I expect
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I looked at it, says it is a 1/2" dovetail bit. I don't think the angle is as critical. It looks like you use the same bit to mill both pieces. At least that is my $0.02.