Lee Valley Free Shipping
LV Free Shipping Event, August 20 to 31, 2015
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

Oh cool, that means they'll release a new product I want on Sept 1st!

"The things I make may be for others, but how I make them is for me." -Tony Konovaloff
"Have nothing in your house which you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." - William Morris
Yes. Yes, it does! We may be slow, but we eventually catch on.

Dave
This time the new product (expensive small shooting plane was released BEFORE free shipping). LV has circumvented their own customary "introductory" price for something better. (Only LV would or could do this). 1. Gift cards to get the new shooter for up to 30% off; 2. Free shipping for even more savings. After 10 years of buying LV tools, I don't recall then ever offering a new plane the day before free shipping is offered.

No gift card? Sell your stock on Monday and get the new plane with free shipping! That way you will have an enduring token or totem of the economic collapse.