Scraper Plane
Any of youse folfs have a source for plans for making a scraper plane? I'm interested in building one just to see if I can do it.

Thanks
Roger

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.

9-11 Never forget
Check out Page 21

HOW TO MAKE WOODWORK TOOLS. Charles Hayward. c1945

I even know a guy who sells scraper plane blades

See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
That should work! Thanks!
Roger

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.

9-11 Never forget
That book is an absolute TREASURE TROVE of info. I have it saved to my tablet and page through it every once in a while.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
I just now saved it to my hard drive. Thanks
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Sent you an email.
- Mike
Paul Hamler made some beautiful scraper/shaves. No drawings are available, but there are lots of pictures on his web site. I had an opportunity to try one out. They are a real joy to use. Well balanced and very effective.

Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
You can just make a krenov style plane wit a 95 degree bed. I've made a couple and they have worked well.
Blacky's Boy said:

Check out Page 21

HOW TO MAKE WOODWORK TOOLS. Charles Hayward. c1945

I even know a guy who sells scraper plane blades

I've made several tools found in that book...they are all high quality tools. Not because of my handiwork, but because they are very well designed.