How to patch holes from self drilling drywall anchors/ reuse location?
So I was doing a preliminary walk through of a property to be vacated, I found a small bathroom shelf had been torn from the wall possibly to stop a fall. So I need to put it back and the spot that was chosen last time was where it should be but I can't think of a way to reinstall with the large holes left behind from the tear out. Anyone have a way to get it done ?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Are the holes too large for regular toggle bolts? Or WingIts anchors?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/WingIts-World..._-202727991-_-N

http://www.homedepot.com/p/WingIts-World..._-202552914-_-N
Since you'll be patching drywall no matter what you do, I think I would make it larger, put a piece of 1/2" (or thicker) ply behind the drywall, overlapping with what stayed behind and patch that (held to the rock with screws). Then fasten whatever is next to that.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
That will do it without much trouble. I have never seen those before thanks for the help. Those require a 3/4" hole which might even be bigger than the damaged area so thanks again.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

i have this problem with my kids and the towel bar in their bathroom. I have no idea what they are doing, jumping out of the bathtub? First time I just fixed the hole with a chunk of drywall. I'm thinking about getting a combo towel bar/handhold and putting it up right. Unfortunately, they are expensive