OK guys here is what you helped me with when
A few of you guys told the Mods you wanted to help me with the Air Conditioner and the Mods helped me with funds from the Christmas Auction that is done every year.

The AC was 249.95 at Menards and when I called a few weeks ago. I had a discount card and the 11% so I got this and my BIL put it in for me. I made the insert that is in the back ground.

My BIL is in the picture.

I had $46 left over and with the coupon and free shipping I got this which was SOOOO needed.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/8-Variab...ght/T27305

So thank you so much everyone for your kindness and help.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Awesome, Arlin. Makes for a great day.
Bill
Know, think, choose, do -- Ender's Shadow
Arlin! Now you are a cool Arlin and that's pretty cool, Arlin!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Cool! Sharp!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Good deal, Arlin. Glad things worked out....
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Enjoy Arlin. From my perspective Mods, I highly approve
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Steve

A few guys contacted the Mods and wanted to help and I am trying to thank them here too.

You guys do not know how much I appreciate and needed the help.

Now all I have to do is move out of my garage into something bigger to teach in. I have volunteers who will teach in turning, carving, and flat wood working when I get the building.
Nice to have friends.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.