WIA
Anybody going to WIA in Kansas City.

My plans changed and I am now going. Already purchased airline tickets, room, registered, etc.

One problem. The Saturday night event is sold out. Anybody got a ticket I can buy, trade for, or somehow finagle?

Also, I am arriving Thursday and if anyone wants to plane something for Thursday night, I'm game.

Kind of a shot in the dark but I do carry drink certificates (pictures of dead presidents) in my pocket and I'm good for a round.

Victor
Victor

"The cure for anything is saltwater....sweat, tears or the sea." Isak Dinesen
I'll be there, but don't have any tickets to the event or very many dead presidents....
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
I wish I could go, but it's just too far for me.

I look forward to seeing pics and hearing about the presentations, though.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
TablesawTom will be there. He is then coming here afterwards to bring me the old DeWalt RAS.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Well the hunt for a ticket to the Saturday night event was a shot in the dark. My own fault for registering so late. Maybe something will turn up before then or I can work something out once I get there.

Regardless, I am stoked about going. Never been to one so it will all be new to me. Looking forward to meeting face-to-face with some of the folks that make the stuff I buy and use.

Anybody going gets in the mood to meet up on Thursday night then let me know.
Victor

I will be there. I am not going to any of the classes though. I am just going for the marketplace and to meet awesome people like Peter.
If it wasn't for last minute, nothing would get done.

Visit my site for project pics and videos: dlgwoodwork.com
That's so cool! Don't forget to tell me you're a fellow wood-nutter!
Peter Brown

I can fix that...

shop-time.net
This will be my first WIA. Signed up a day or two after registration opened. Wife will be visiting a sister-in-law and niece while I'm attending classes. Then we're heading on to North Carolina to see my youngest brother and other relatives on my dad's side of the family.
"Ah, diversity.  Kids with a dad, chores, hunting license, and gun."  Phydeaux
"Fairytales don't teach children that monsters exist, they already know that monsters exist. Fairy tales teach children that monsters can be killed.' G.K. Chesterton
WIA FYI for KC (needs more acronyms!)
I've posted a "sticky" note on the top of the PWM FB page so people can arrange ride shares, set up dinners, etc. Ya know...in case you're willing to converse with non-Woodnetters :-)

PWM Facebook Page

I look forward to seeing Victor, Peter, Bob et al! (And not gonna lie...I also look forward to Sept 28...when I can take a nap!)
GREAT idea. Thank you much.
Victor