What Is It?
No affiliation with ATOH

I purchased a few of these many years ago at the LA County Fair when I resided in SoCal. I have two left now and wondered if anyone was familiar with these, what they might be called, and if possible, where to get more. I googled til I was blue in the face and got zip. So I thought I'd tap the brain-trust here.

J.D. Thomas
ThomaStudios
It would be easier to ID if it had some kind of size scale next to it.
Looks like a sheep or goat hobble to me.
It's a clamp for clamping round stuff.
Ditto on the clamp description. Not sure if it would be humane to use on a goat. However, my brother sells stuff like this. I'll ask him what they're called and where to get them.
Talked to my brother who said he'd never seen anything like this before, but that it was pretty ingenious. From the shape and the fact there's a "saddle" in the fixture, it's probably used to hang water pipes, conduit or other types of tubing.

He's got some other folks looking, as well. Will let you know when we get a hit.
I don't know what it is but this guy said he got his 30 years ago at a camping shop.

Instructables
It's big brother. Called a super cinche in this pic.

Probably 2015's version of a smaller size.

Which has generally been replaced by the much cheaper

Now if you are using it for something else, haven't a clue.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I have (somewhere) 4 of these. I bought them several years ago. They were touted as corner style band clamps for gluing small boxes together. IIRC they also clamped irregular shapes. I do not recall the brand but believe I got them fro MLCS. HTH
I cut it three times & it's still too short!
Are these it?
http://www.stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Typ...Clamp.html

It always works on paper!
+1. Used to clamp fingerboards to guitar necks during glue up.

05 mustang said:

Are these it?
http://www.stewmac.com/Luthier_Tools/Typ...Clamp.html

Still Learning,

Allan Hill