Sawstop contractor saw problem
My sawstop is relatively new and used very little. I was using it when there was some vibration and the saw shut down. It did not retract the blade. Now both green and red lights are flashing. I have disconnected power and then turned power back on, then the green light is on (not blinking), however as soon as i try to start the motor, it will not start and both lights start blinking again. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
I don't own SawStop but as a starting point can you replace the blade cartridge?
UNPLUG THE SAW, then check internally to see if is anything out of sort, like a loose pulley, something jammed in the belt etc. If all is clear, plug it back in and hit the reset on the side or back of the switch box. Other than that, unplug it and call Saw Stop.
See ya later,
Bill
Unplug the brake and clean the terminals of the saw and the brake then reinstall and try it. If it still doesn't work call saw stop. They will have you check the diagnostic codes for them to figure it out.
What is the code it is giving you?

Double check your brake distance from blade.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Has the arbor nut come loose? That would affect the capacitance measured through the blade.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Jeremy s said:

What is the code it is giving you?

This is the right question. The pattern of blinking colors should tell you what's wrong. Check the manual for the meanings.
BloomingtonMike said:

Double check your brake distance from blade.

This.
A retirement dedicated to fine woodworking and bad golf.
All good things to check above, then call SS..their tech support is awesome. I'd be interested in hearing how this plays out.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.