M-WTCA meet in Mars, PA, part II
I posted several weeks ago, seeking some info on this event. I've gotten a little more information and the agenda for the meet is now posted on the M-WTCA website.

If I can make it, I will only be able to attend one day. It looks like the tailgating event will be of the most interest to me. The tailgating is held in the parking lot, weather permitting. It starts at 6 AM. How long does it typically last? If weather doesn't permit, does this event get cancelled or moved indoors? What would be the next best opportunity to purchase tools, if I can't make if for the tailgating?

Thanks!
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Hello Bill, if the weather is good, the tailgating goes strong until about noon, then most start winding down. There are always some that stay set up until mid-afternoon. Sometimes there is the possibility of setting up inside if it rains, but most times not. The second best time would be Friday when the action moves inside. Hope to see you there!
Thanks John,

I sent you a PM and also sent a message via the M-WTCA site, regarding membership requirements to attend.

So, the buying/selling on Friday, is that what is referred to as the "Trade Room"? The description on the website made it sound more for high end collectors than what I'm interested in. Is that a false impression?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just trying to get the lay of the land.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Bill, the trade room is where the sellers are set up on Fri. and Sat. Also, the displays are in there and the What's It session goes on in there. There also may be some demonstrators using tools. As far as high end tools or low end tools, they are all available in the parking lot as well as the trade room. I forgot to mention that there will be an auction at 7:30 Fri. evening. There is always a good selection at the auction, mostly user tools to mid range collector tools. John
I'm hoping to make one of the days-too far in the future to know which yet!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com