CRAFTS of NJ - Fall "Picnic" and Tailgating
The annual CRAFTS of NJ fall picnic is scheduled for Sunday, September 13 in Tewksbury NJ. Details on the website Here .

Always a good time, plenty of tailgating that starts at 8am and especially if you're looking for something in particular, it will likely be there for you. Sort of like a flea market that is exclusively tools. It's worth going if you can make it, especially those local to NJ. Pic of half of only one row (usually there are 4) of past tailgating:

I'll be there in my green Tundra with a few things for sale, well, more than a few, including this very collectible "Henry Disston and Son" (note the singular "son") #7 rip, circa 1871, with an amazingly clean plate, straight as a arrow, no missing teeth, nib and solid handle (slight apology, one small chip on the horn). As found:

Hope to see some of you there, stop and say howdy.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Sounds like a good time. A little too far for me.
I made it last year.
Lots of tools. Nice folks to chat with.

And you get to meet Admiral!

But it is way back in the
woods. So when you are convinced you are hopelessly lost, keep going.
Ag
They do place little tiny signs.....
Just a reminder for those in the NJ metro area, the rain (which we really need) will be gone by Sunday, so the tailgating will be unimpeded. If you've got the time Sunday morning its worth the trip for the variety of tools available.
Thanks for the reminder. I went last year for the first time and was not disappointed. Left with my arms loaded. Will definitely try to make it again. For those of use coming from the south/west, do you know if the detour is still going on? I remember Isaac posting a map of the detour last year.

Steve
Nope, no detour, they would have noted it on the website. I think they were fixing bridges last year.
I should be there, too. If anyone's on the fence, it's well worth the trip. Lots of tools and a great group.
Isaac
Blackburn Tools - simply classic
Blog
Weather forecast moving around a bit, but looks like rain overnight Sat will clear up for Sunday morning with showers in the afternoon, so window is looking good for the morning.
Thank you Rich!

I wasted no time making a new handle for your Adze, and putting an edge on it.
Chops away!

Steve