Bell Forest Products free shipping on over $100.....
plus I caught that Marc at TTW has a 10% code to boot. TWW10

Got an order in this afternoon on some odds and ends. Just thought id post it here....pretty good deal. Its not often you see free shipping plus a discount many places.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Steve I follow that Bell Forrest Products has free S&H over 100 bux which is potentially awesome from a wood source. But you lost me on TTW, and a code of TWW10.

Best I could guess was Joel at Tools for Working Wood . Wouldn't care to add a linkie?
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The Wood Whisper is a partner of theirs and if you enter TWW10 at checkout, to get 10% off, on top of free shipping.

Ad on right side of homepage

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

Gotcha, guess I'd never seen Spagno referred to as TWW. Learning every day in Ohio

Good tip.

I see Chad from Muterspaw is advertising there as well, he's a local guy.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW