What is the best and fastest toilet flushing valve?
Short story, our house was built 12 years ago and the toilets used the old floating ball. They would refill in about 28 seconds.

One went bad so I bought a Fluidmaster and it is horrible. It was like 90 seconds so i readjusted that stupid clamp on the hose and actually took it off and now it's up to 2 minutes or more. I looked today and I don't see the old ball type but afraid all the new ones will be just as bad.

Any recommendations?
Use a bucket filled from the shower. HTH

Seriously how fast and furiously do you flush?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

What is the best and fastest toilet flushing valve?

Why?

What difference does it make?

<<< All Fluidmasters here, and no issues.

How low is your water pressure?

Is your valve open all the way?

Any restrictions in the line?
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]
Because of the meds I take it can take more than one flush. So that is why the fastest is the best. Pressure is great.
I would suggest starting a thread in the basement asking about toilets. Fred loves to read them
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Korky makes a decent fill valve too.
Replace the toilet and get something with 3 inch flush valve.

<==== Proud owner of Toto Drake model terlet.
Want it to fill faster, and save water?
Take the little hose, that puts water down the overflow tube, and attach it so it helps fill the tank, instead of putting about 1/2 gallon water down the drain. I actually measured it and it was 1/2 gallon, of wasted water/flush!

I did this on my 2 toilets, and they both flush just like they did, with the hose in the overflow tube.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I went to Lowes and the plumbing guy says you don't need the one that puts the water down the tube unless you got a problem filling the bowl. I got the basic Flowmaster and will install tomorrow.
when that fails buy a better crapper, there might even be rebates

Phil Thien