Couple I finished
Red Maple natural edge 5T x 11D - lacquer finish

Black Walnut hollowform 5T x 4-1/2D(with a 1/8" wall thickness) - lacquer finished

Cherry 'injury timber' 5T x 4D(with a 3/16" wall thickness) - lacquer finished

Hard selling the fun ones....

Scott (no sleep for two days so far) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards
Great work. That top one is extra funky.
Outstanding work, love them all.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
very nice work
Hey I see someone else is using dry wall screws through a scrap for finishing. I also have one mounted to an old box fan shaft that you can rotate by hand to spray.
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop

Finished this one also, not sure about how well the bark will be accepted by those that might choose to purchase?

Scott (and three ducks too) B
I do have unlisted larger stock not listed on the website. We are always making new blanks, you should stop and take a look!
slabsblanksandboards
Very Nice! There cherry form is my fave!
Steve K

Wow. Was that turned wet?
SDB777 said:

Have to charge more for it, it won't hold soup and according to Yak it's art. Love it, great job.

Mel

Finished this one also, not sure about how well the bark will be accepted by those that might choose to purchase?

Scott (and three ducks too) B

ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member