My wife is redoing the kitchen and dining floor
When my mother in law and father in law put the floor in 27 years ago they put in fir flooring and put blue milk paint on it.

Now between my wife and I we sanded the floor and she put on Sherwin Williams floor and deck enamel paint.

So with this paint what kind of sealer can I put on the floor that is tough and hard?

Also how long should the enamel dry before coating it?

Thanks Guys
Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin

I'm not familiar with that specific product, but I feel sure that it will be as durable as any clear coat you could put over it. I suggest that another coat of clear varnish like polyurethane would not accomplish more than another coat of the same paint.

I may be mistaken but that's my two cents.

All the best

Doug
I agree with LIL. See if SW recommends topcoating.
homo homini lupus
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Yeats
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Quodcumque potest manus tua facere instaner opere Ecclesiastes
Doug_H said:

Arlin

I'm not familiar with that specific product, but I feel sure that it will be as durable as any clear coat you could put over it. I suggest that another coat of clear varnish like polyurethane would not accomplish more than another coat of the same paint.

I may be mistaken but that's my two cents.

All the best

Doug

Doug, you are absolutely correct. After all, a colored oil based enamel paint is just a clear varnish with lots of colored pigment. Any clear coat will not add any durability to the underlying paint,
Howie.........
Thanks guys you are great.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.