Yellow plastic windows
I have a garden tractor enclosure for snow blowing that the plastic is discolored (yellowing/foggy) that I would like to clear up if possible and was wondering what I could do to help with this? Thank You Stan
Not much, I suspect. Replacing the plastic would be about the only solution I think (which probably isn't cost effective).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The best thing is to replace it but there is a method that will restore the color to most plastics. It's caused by he bromine in the plastic and sunlight.

The simplest method that usually works is to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide oxygen clean and a thickener like xanthan gum to create a paste. Coat the plastic keep it wet expose it to uva light and scrub it with a brush. This will usually work on solid plastics. Never tried it on clear but it's worth a try.

I want to get an enclosure like that for my mower too but I need a small airconditioner....
Used this to clean plastic windows on the dodger of the boat I used to have...worked really well.

web page
I would try using some of the stuff sold to clean plastic car headlight covers. Go to an auto supply store and take a look at it.
Howie.........
Is the yellowed window made of clear vinyl or is it acrylic plastic sheeting?
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
I am not sure what it is .The only thing I can say for sure is that it was bent and is about /4 in. thick Thank You Stan
I would experiment using an automotive paint rubbing compound, polishing compound, liquid ebony with foam polishing pads on a high speed buffer. Keep it in motion and don't allow the plastic to get hot.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
In 1969 my two year old Alfa Romeo's rear windows got yellow and cloudy.

I took some Gleem toothpaste, diluted it with a bit of water and polished out the scratches. It stayed clear until it started to crack and then I had it replaced.

Newer plastics have UV inhibitors that make them last longer. I would guess that any fine rubbing compound would work. The toothpaste was all that I could find back then and it worked fine (and had a nice minty smell too. )
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.