Who here owns a 14" bandsaw?
If so, how about measuring the actual steel table on it for me & post the size? And let me know which brand you own.

If I can buy a rip fence for a 14" that will fit my 12" bandsaw, that's what I'm going to do. My table is 14" x 14" square.
Thanks for any help.
Delta- 15-7/8" x 15-3/4"

I would think you could just drill the fence rail to match the mounting holes of you table, if the fence kit didn't match up already. I have a kreg fence kit on mine and I believe it had multiple holes to match it to existing table.

Bob
The table on my Delta is a heavy 14x14 - more like 14 1/16 each way. Its model 28-254.
Grizzly G0555LX 14 x 14 x 1 1/2
Grizzly G0555 14 x 14 x 1 1/2
Benny

I would think any bandsaw fence would fit, since the far end of the fence isn't fixed to the table. Most bandsaw fences have a floating back end so it can be adjusted for drift. If anything, it'll be a bit too long for your table.

Mine is a Jet JWBS-14CS. Table is 15-1/8" w x 15-1/8" d.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
This is a Craftsman. Its about 21 x 16 x 1 1/4. I'm trying to toss in a photo because its not a stock fence. I used parts of the original and parts parts from other sources I had around. My point is that you can fairly easily modify fence systems to whatever you need.

http://imageshack.com/a/img909/6435/Uj9RAn.jpg
I use a 16" Jet band saw fence on my Delta 14"

You might check out this sale. If I was in the area, I would be there at 7am!
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/gms/5216368605.html

"Old wood working tools, power tools, Lg. Delta band saw"
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer