Conn. Valley School of Wood working
The annual showcase is Sat. in Manchester, CT from 9-4... An excellent time with multiple vendors, antique tools for sale and Lee Neilsen's traveling show. I'll be there with my engravings!
See you there!
I don't think LN will be there this year.
I will also be set up in the parking lot with quite a bit of stuff.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
LN does not show this venue on their calendar, as Philip commented. Looks like their road shows start the following weekend.
I'll be there, too, and am looking forward to catching up with everyone.
Isaac
Blackburn Tools - simply classic
Blog
How would one recognize your table among the others?
Anji12305 said:

How would one recognize your table among the others?

Mine will be the one(s) tended by a tall, thin, really, REALLY ugly guy Seriously, Isaac will have mostly saws (I presume), and I'll have a bunch of NOS Record stuff as well as a LOT of files and rasps which are mostly NOS Nicholson. I'm also bring a some planes and other goodies, too. Other than Isaac and Cloudy, I don't know who else will be there. I think Josh Clark was invited, but I don't know if he's coming.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Here's the list of scheduled vendors/demonstrators.
Isaac
Blackburn Tools - simply classic
Blog
Sounds like a fun and interesting event. I'd love to be there.
I had planned to go to CVSWW this year but I had to change plans.. I found out Thursday that I was coaching my daughter's fall softball team this season and that our first games were Saturday and Sunday. Some thing are more important than tools

Anyhow, It sounds like there was a great lineup of presenters and dealers there this year. Did anyone go? Reports and photos please! Tell me what I missed.

Josh
www.hyperkitten.com Funny Name, Good Stuff.

Old Tools, Woodworking, Blog, Tools for Sale.