Small inexpensive compressor experiences?
Just wondering what small, inexpensive, portable, compressors members have experience with, and their opinions.

I have a Senco that is taking a long time to build up pressure. And I just bought a used Craftsman 15309 150psi/1.5 gal, at a yard sale for $20. (New it's $100 +/-) It's quiet and pumps up fast. Time will tell. PC sells the same one model CMB15. " />
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
$20 sounds like a pretty good deal.

Are you indicating the Senco needs service or that it has always been slow to build up pressure? Parts can get kinda expensive but I can't imagine re-building the Senco would be too hard.
You'll have to define small and inexpensive.

I have a Rolair JC10 (2.3cfm @90, 40lb) and a California Air Tools 4620A (5.3cfm @ 90, 60lb). They are both portable, but barely. Both extremely quiet (<70db). I love both of them and they let me do everything I need from nail guns to vacuum pressing to texturing drywall, all relatively quietly.

Inexpensive? Probably not compared to bargain compressors at Harbor Freight or the big box, but both are value-priced for what you get.
By inexpensive, I was thinking under $125.
The senco pumped up fast in the past. Also bought that one used. Have had to replace the small copper tubing, and a exhaust valve assembly.
My belt drive shop compressor doesn't quite have enough cfm , when I spray paint. I was thinking of making a manifold and having the shop compressor's output connected to the output of the 2 smaller ones.
Anyone done it? Any reason it wouldn't work?
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
a few years ago I bought a lubricated one from craftsman for that. I would think as long as its oil lubricated it should be a little quieter and llast a good long while. No complaints with mine so far.
LOML got me an XYZ brand 17 years ago at Christmas time from Home Cheapo. It refuses to die. It's similar to this one but absolutely no name. For small air nailers it is awesome, takes a while on a car tire though, but it did from the start. IIRC she paid $49.00 for it

Recently bought a 60 gallon for the shop, the little guy stays up at the house now.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I just bought the Husky 3 gal. $99 at HoPo right now.
Nice compressor.

My brother has this Ryobi. Bought it plus two nailers and a stapler on sale for $149 about a year ago. He likes it.

http://toolguyd.com/ridgid-ryobi-vertica...ompressor/

http://toolguyd.com/ryobi-vertical-panca...al-102014/