Need help with Jet table saw motor
I purchased a Jet table (JTAS-10XL-1) recently that had a bad motor. Was looking at the prices of replacement motors and figured I should at least see if the current motor can be fixed before spending money on a replacement.

The previous owner told me that he turned the saw on one day and it didn't start. He replaced the on/off switch and tried starting it again and saw smoke coming out of the motor so he gave up and brought a new saw.

I have very little experience with motors so my research/knowledge is all from the web. The first thing I checked with the motor was the capacitors and both appear to be fine. I then took off the fan cover and fan and that's where I found at least one problem - the centrifugal switch had exploded:

I found a replacement part # for the switch so a new part is on the way. I'm a little concerned with only finding 3 springs as I see 4 springs on the replacement part picture.

My question pertains to the dust that is inside the motor housing. Can I just take an air compressor and jam it in those holes and blow out whatever dust I can? Or should I try and remove the casing and blow everything out? Anything else I should check on the saw while I have it apart? Or anything I should lube prior to putting back together?

Any help would be appreciated.
As an electrician for many years, I'd say that motor is toast. It has had a catastrophic failure, probably a dead short. Any time that happens, it usually means the rotor is burned beyond repair.
Any time a motor fails the smoke retention test, it's usually done for.
Do a Google for replacement AC motors. There are places that sell them cheap. By the time you spend money for parts, it's usually cheaper to buy a new motor & be done with it.

But, suit yourself.
I bought the same saw with a bad motor. Took it apart, and one of the bearings seized and spun on the shaft, and wiped the shaft out. Ended up parting it out.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer