High Chair
Can someone recommended a high chair plan?

My desire is something fancier than the high chairs found in a restaurant. I cannot seem to find some of the plans that were circulating many years ago - without purchasing the 16,000 Ted Plans.

Any help would be appreciated.
PJ
Plympton, MA
Wood magazine had one a long time ago (1992). I built one, wasn't too happy with the Rockler tray hardware, but other wise it was fine. We still have that chair in our dining room (wife won't let it go). If you think you want to build that one I'm sure I still have the magazine and would be happy to loan it to you (I'll have to find it).

edit in: I did find that issue, if you want to borrow it pm your mailing address, I'll get it out quickly.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Fred - you are awesome - PM on its way!
PJ
Plympton, MA
PJ

I have High Chair plans I got from Rockler if you wish to borrow them.

PM me with your mailing address if you wish.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thank you Arlin.
Fred is sending one. I appreciate the offer.
PJ
Plympton, MA
I built the Rockler one also, with a plywood tray cut to fit in a removable, dishwasher save plastic cover. I also did the joinery differently, with pocket screws replacing the (and I quote) sheet rock screws fastened into the end grain. Read any plan you get thru first and see where you could make improvements. I found the compound angle setup in the plans extremely helpful!
Benny